viceregal : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to a viceroy
the viceregal visit
- The magnificent viceregal coach (with crowns removed) was drawn by six horses, and escorted by the mounted viceregal bodyguard, in scarlet tunics and flowing rainbow turbans.
- It suggests croquet lawns and carriage drives and a degree of surface certitude that is distinctly viceregal.
- For example: Nobody was killed last week when "persons unknown" dynamited the empty dining car of the viceregal train.
- Stephen Harper in Vancouver Sun
Let's give her a big hand for five years of viceregal service,Harper asked.
- Manmohan Singh in Daily News & Analysis
This is the highest-ever maximum temperature in the state capital since 1840 when the first observatory was set up at the Viceregal Lodge here,said Manmohan Singh, director of the local Meteorological Centre.