vibrational : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to or characterized by vibration
- In Sioux City, Iowa, a ballroom manager banned jitterbugging, explained to outraged hepcats: "The restriction is not the result of vibrational damage to the building.
- The effect, caused by the synchronous pulsing of all five first-stage F-1 engines at their natural resonant frequency, produced a vibrational force of three-tenths Gs during the .
- Horses can lap up the "vibrational wisdom" of dandelion and other floral essences.
News & Articles
- Whispering Light Hears Liquids Talk
Ever been to a whispering gallery -- a quiet, circular space underneath an old cathedral dome that captures and amplifies sounds as quiet as a whisper? Researchers at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign are applying similar principles in the development optomechanical sensors that will help unlock vibrational secrets of chemical and biological samples at the nanoscale.
June 13, 2013 - PhotonicsOnline
- Oprah Winfrey in Zimbabwe Independent
Mary J Blige said "I've been pulsating all day and now I feel like in full vibrational mode. I feel good. I feel like this is what we've wanted and hoped for, for the past 21 months. This is a moment not just for Barack and his family but it is a...
- Idina Menzel in Modesto Bee
Since they say our every thought affects Earth's vibe, we should kick start our 'Mission Ignition' and join a Live Earth Party and Prayer group (ideally led by a Shaman......) at a high vibrational place in Nature (water, mountains......). Together... Suzy Chaffee http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzy_Chaffee&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE_DKU7n9but9GiXarPyDMkVT8Dow Send2Press (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.send2press.com/newswire/2007-07-0703-004.shtml&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE1AAYO-iOsyXTS4SgRZL9wHsla7Q Jul 3, 2007
107801 141376 vibrato I think people assume that if you're from the theater that you're going to sing with a certain kind of sound, and it's going to be overly emotional and have lots of vibrato," Menzel said in a recent phone interview. "Pop music now has come...