- n a percussion instrument similar to a xylophone but having metal bars and rotating disks in the resonators that produce a vibrato sound
- Within a few years the boy was playing kettledrums, the vibraphone, piano and, by some tall stretching, string bass.
- Percussionist and vibraphone player John Navid completed the lineup in 2004.
- When he played Moonlight in Vermont, he played the vibraphone with soft-headed sticks, rolling out arpeggios as pretty and cottony as a cumulus cloud.
News & Articles
- Sorting out the puzzle on public land ownership
What to do about it? Sixty years ago, people had different intentions, according to ARD directors Kevin Brinkman plays a vibraphone along the Riverwalk on Tuesday. The musical artwork was installed recently for public pleasure.
June 7, 2013 - Estes Park Trail Gazette