- n having the character of a loud deep sound; the quality of being resonant
- Reducing that burden wouldn't just help taxpayers; it could help the entire euro zone, which is suffering from a long-term decline in economic vibrancy.
- This vibrancy has helped lure high-tech manufacturers, including almost 50 firms involved in the semiconductor industry.
- On one level, it is actually a good-news tale of the vibrancy of the nation's democracy and the growing power of its citizens just 10 years after the fall of the dictator Suharto.
News & Articles
- Related Stories
Over 300 guests attended a photojournalism exhibit in Washington, D.C. June 12 that offered a rare glimpse into an area of Pakistan little known for its media vibrancy.
June 15, 2013 - Internews
- Salinas area real estate heats up
For the Monterey County real-estate industry, it's game on. Key indicators across the board are showing a vibrancy not seen since the financial market crash of 2008.
June 14, 2013 - The Salinas Californian
- Breezing through Flower on PlayStation Vita
Having indirectly announced the PlayStation Vita version of thatgamecompany's Flower , the Indiecade booth at this year's E3 went on to hosting a playable version of the game. Flower on the smaller PlayStation suffers no loss in its vibrancy or serenity (provided you have some headphones handy), and it offers a new control scheme suited to the platform's touch screen. Breezing through Flower on ...
June 13, 2013 - Joystiq
- Barack Obama in msnbc.com
These talented individuals will help put NASA on course to boldly push the boundaries of science, aeronautics and exploration in the 21st century and ensure the long-term vibrancy of America's space program,Obama said in Saturday's statement.
- David Stern in SI.com
We'd love to be part of the rebirth and vibrancy of that community rather than something that is an exception to what's going on,Stern said.
- Peter Schiff in AFP
The move represents the largest lurch toward socialism that this country has ever seen, and signals the end of the vibrancy of America's once vaunted free market economy,said Peter Schiff, president of Euro Pacific Capital. "Since there is...