- a relating to the sense of equilibrium
- Doctors still don't know what causes vestibular dysfunction or why it is so common.
- To study the physiology of space sickness, four of the crew took turns being strapped into a so-called vestibular sled, which snapped them back and forth with the force of just .
- The right angular gyrus, however, sits quite near the vestibular cortex, the seat of balance.
- Romeo Dallaire in New York Times
Most drivers will tell you that their three most important parts are their eyes, their fingers and their butts,Dallaire says. "It'sa complex interaction between the eyes, the vestibular system in the inner ear and even some joint receptors...
- Janet Jackson in SOHH
After a thorough medical evaluation, it has been confirmed that Janet's symptoms are being caused by a rare form of migraine called vestibular migraine or migraine-associated vertigo for which she is currently receiving treatment,a rep for...