- s precisely as stated
the very center of town
- s being the exact same one; not any other:
on this very spot
the very thing he said yesterday
the very man I want to see
- r used as intensifiers; `real' is sometimes used informally for `really'; `rattling' is informal
she was very gifted
he played very well
- r precisely so
on the very next page
he expected the very opposite
- The people were very warm; we had a wonderful reception.
- That may very well have happened if that is what Sam told them.
- And that's very, very good news.
News & Articles
- Homelement Officially Incorporates Their Very Own Home Decor Blog to the Site
Homelement officially incorporates their very own home decor blog to the site. The blog, used to be known as Online Furniture Design, has been officially moved as an integral part of Homelement site. (PRWeb June 19, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10814033.htm
June 19, 2013 - PRWeb
- Iraq’s Kurds to Export Oil by New Pipeline ‘Very Soon’
Iraq’s Kurds will start exporting crude by pipeline “very soon” after the completion of a new link to the Turkish border by the end of September, the Kurdistan Regional Government Natural Resources Minister said.
June 19, 2013 - Bloomberg
- South Africa's Mandela "doing very well" - daughter
South Africa's Mandela "doing very well" - daughter JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - Former South African president Nelson Mandela, who is being treated in hospital for a lung infection, is "doing very well", his daughter said on Monday. The 94-year-old anti-apartheid leader, who became South Africa's first black president in 1994, was rushed to hospital early on June 8 with a recurring respiratory ...
June 17, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Dan Gilbert in SI.com
Our former hero, who grew up in the very region that he deserted this evening, is no longer a Cleveland Cavalier,wrote team owner Dan Gilbert in a bitter open letter to Cavs fans Thursday night, in which he referred to James as "narcissistic,...
- Sasha Ivanov in BBC News
They obviously were very bad spies if they got caught,said Sasha Ivanov, a businessman walking by a Moscow train station. "They got caught, so they should be tried."
- Paul Goydos in Detroit Free Press
I've been very good at playing poorly now for the last 10 tournaments or so,Goydos said.