- a of or relating to or constituting vertebrae
- Normally, the blood in the vertebral arteries flows in one direction: upward, to the brain.
- Compared with the placebo group, the treated patients in this study had a 68% lower risk of vertebral fracture and a 40% lower risk of hip fracture over three years.
- It includes analysis of the pubic bones that lie just under the navel along with some vertebral bones, both sets of which start out rough in youngsters but smooth out over time .
News & Articles
- ulrich medical USA® Releases Lateral Endplates for Flagship Product obelisc® Vertebral Body Replacement Device
ST. LOUIS, June 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ulrich medical USA, Inc., today announced the U.S. market release of rectangular lateral endplates for the obelisc Vertebral Body Replacement System which is a ...
June 19, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Dr. Allen’s Device Can Protect People from Harmful Steroid Injections by Treating Lower Back Pain Naturally ...
According to the recent article in the WebMD, ‘Older women given steroids for spine-related pain showed a quicker rate of bone loss than other women their age, with a following vertebral fracture’. However, people can avoid putting themselves into potentially dangerous situations by using Dr. Allen’s device for lower spine treatment in the first place, states Fine Treatment. (PRWeb June 15, 2013 ...
June 15, 2013 - PRWeb
- Xu Xing in Los Angeles Times
It shares some features with birds. It moves its hands sideways, like how birds can fold their wings. Its head, vertebral column, hind limbs, hands are all bird-like,said Xu Xing, a professor at the Chinese Academy of Sciences and a member of...
- Mike Johanns in CNN
Our agreement with Japan is to export beef with no vertebral column and we have failed to meet the terms of that agreement,Johanns said in the statement.