- n an injectable form of benzodiazepine (trade name Versed) useful for sedation and for reducing pain during uncomfortable medical procedures
- v compose verses or put into verse
- v familiarize through thorough study or experience
She versed herself in Roman archeology
- s thoroughly acquainted through study or experience
- But Cochran, 68, has carved several niches for himself, including becoming one of the few Senators well versed on farm policy.
- How did Hoover, a President well versed in international commerce, fall into such a trap? In part, he was bound by the 1928 Republican platform, which promised tariffs to help the .
- One of Stalin's most trusted ministers, Mikoyan became known both as a tough, wily trade negotiator well versed in capitalist business practices and as a skilled organizer who .
News & Articles
- 11 Alive seeks a new 'Commuter Dude'
Do you have a lifelong dream of being a serious advocacy journalist? Are you well-versed in multimedia reporting?… [ Read more ] [ Subscribe to the comments on this story ]
June 12, 2013 - Creative Loafing Atlanta
- Missguided Launched Its Latest Global High Summer Campaign Using the Hedonistic Backdrop of Ibiza
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Shot on the sun-drenched Balearic island of Ibiza – an enviable backdrop for its hard-hitting exclusive summer collection, Missguided’s latest summer campaign personifies exactly why the brand is going from strength to strength. Shot over two days in the sun-spot known as ‘The White Isle’, the versed team of creative minds and models let their innovative juices flourish ...
June 11, 2013 - Business Wire
- Rudolph “Rudy” Nerad
Rudolph “Rudy” Nerad, 86, of Wellington, died Saturday, June 8, 2013 at his home. Born in Cleveland on October 5, 1926 to the late Vaclav James and Filomena (nee Prosek) Nerad, Rudy moved to Litchfield as a young child. He lived in the Penfield and Wellington area since 1957. Rudy was a self-educated man versed [...] The post Rudolph “Rudy” Nerad appeared first on Chronicle-Telegram . Click here ...
June 10, 2013 - The Chronicle-Telegram