- r in a vindictive, revengeful manner
- They stressed the short-sightedness of vengefully sacking an otherwise proven manager just when the shattered bank most needs him.
- In the bleak prisoner-of-war camp at Oeyama, he was vengefully nicknamed "The Meatball.
- Said he vengefully: "That's how I treat squealers.
News & Articles
- Political Blotter: 2012 redux? Pete Stark vows to help unseat Swalwell
This is a sampling from Bay Area News Group's Political Blotter blog. Read more and post comments at www.ibabuzz.com/politics . The 2014 campaign for the 15th Congressional District seat has started sounding a lot like the 2012 campaign, as former Congressman Pete Stark has vengefully pledged to support a challenger to the fellow Democrat who unseated him, Rep. Eric Swalwell.
Nov. 25, 2013 - El Cerrito Journal