- n heavy fabric that resembles velvet
- At a round table sit five men--sturdy, with slick hair and crumpled suits--having a good rude time as two other men in velour sweatsuits, drivers or bodyguards probably, sit at a .
- Chou kicks back on that leather sofa today, wearing an off-white wool cap pulled low over his brooding, brown eyes, and a black velour tracksuit.
- When we filed into the meeting room the next day, two serious Korean gentlemen dressed in black were waiting for us on red velour arm chairs.
News & Articles
- Can Juicy Couture Get Going with Active Wear?
The days of the velour track suit are long gone, but Juicy Couture, the brand that broke the bank with the late ‘90s trend, hasn’t really recovered.
June 10, 2013 - San Fernando Valley Business Journal
- Josh Groban in Los Angeles Times
This all ends after tonight,Josh joked. "I'm done. I've already brought a velour jumpsuit and I have a little home in an area in Laguna Beach called Leisure World which I will be moving into next weekend. And I'm taking up boccie ball."
- Vallance in NEWS.com.au
It was 48 degrees and I was in a pink velour tracksuit,Valance says. "The new series is awesome, really juicy stuff. I can't wait for people to see it and go 'She didn't!' "
- Jane Fonda in USA Today
I normally would never wear velour or whatever this is called,Fonda says, pointing to the baby-blue sweatsuit she's wearing.