- n any of several early bicycles with pedals on the front wheel
- n a vehicle with three wheels that is moved by foot pedals
- Now fit, chipper and feeling like a new boy, six months after a life-saving operation, he pedalled around for news photographers on his velocipede (see cut), one of his houseful .
- Best of his current gadgets: a piano attached to a velocipede arrangement that enables him to pedal Jane Pickens, his diva, about to the rhythm of the jaunty air Catsup on the Moon.
- He also invented a velocipede and a sewing machine.
News & Articles
- Whole Foods coming to Meridian Township
The Austin, Texas-based natural and organic foods supermarket chain said this morning it plans to open a 35,000-square-foot store in the 2700 block of east Grand River Avenue. Township officials say the property that now houses Velocipede Peddler will be at least a part of the site.
Aug. 1, 2013 - Lansing State Journal