- a composed of vegetation or plants
regions rich in vegetal products
- s (of reproduction) characterized by asexual processes
- There was the rainbow cacophony that defined the free-love, footloose '60s and the avocados and vegetal yellows of the '70s, which style experts attribute to environmental empathy .
- At first turned off by the weird vegetal spawn, parents soon fought to "adopt" the dolls at the toy store.
- Skip the over-touristed early morning Floating Market and satisfy your floral and vegetal needs--or just your curiosity--by heading to where Bangkok's merchants shop.
News & Articles
- Summer solstice: It's all about sex
In the Northern Hemisphere, the summer solstice has a history of stirring libidos, and it's no wonder. The longest day of the year tends to kick off the start of the summer season and with it, the harvest. So it should come as no surprise that the solstice is linked to fertility -- both of the vegetal and human variety.
June 17, 2013 - CNN