- r to an exceedingly great extent or degree
He had vastly overestimated his resources
- About the Closing Ceremony I had three thoughts: 1), Cheesiness with a zillion dollars behind it can be vastly entertaining, 2), this must be the weirdest parade to invade a .
- Yahoo rebuffed the offer, saying it vastly understated what the company was worth.
- And so far Expedia has outhustled the newcomer, mainly by vastly improving its profit margins on hotel bookings.
News & Articles
- Google Adds More Than 1,000 Destinations to Street View
Google vastly expanded its Street View mapping feature by adding new destinations, like the canals in Copenhagen, Seville Cathedral in Spain, and the Mark Twain House in Connecticut.
June 14, 2013 - The Motley Fool
- Confederations Cup 2013 team previews: Spain
Winners of the last three major international competitions they've played in, Spain come into the Confederations Cup as clear favourites. Their squad is made up of vastly experienced players, with 12 of their 23-man squad included in the Euro 2008 squad which kick-started their incredible run of international success. They are unbeaten in 25 competitive matches, having not lost a game that ...
June 14, 2013 - SB Nation
- Microsoft launching 600 stores within Best Buy and Future Shop [updated]
Microsoft last fall launched a vastly redesigned operating system with Windows 8, which the company hoped would launch it boldly into the mobile-devices arena. The problem was many users found Windows 8 confusing. And the devices Windows 8 was designed to work best on —- touch machines or hybr
June 13, 2013 - Seattle Times
- Barack Obama in The Australian
The separation between the various parties involved has been vastly overstated,Mr Obama said.
- Eric Cantor in New York Times (blog)
This legislation is a clear attack on capital formation in America,said Representative Eric Cantor of Virginia, the Republican whip. "It purports to prevent the next financial crisis, but it does so by vastly expanding the power of the...
- Michael Mukasey in FOXNews
The department faces challenges vastly different from those it faced when I was an assistant US attorney 35 years ago. But the principles that guide the department remain the same,Mukasey said. "To pursue justice by enforcing the law, with...