- n a Spanish unit of length (about a yard) having different values in different localities
- By the time Ernesto Guevara, known to us as Che, was murdered in the jungles of Bolivia in October 1967, he was already a legend to my generation, not only in Latin America but .
- To further confuse things, directions are also given in an anachronistic unit of measurement known as a "vara," which is apparently based on the arm-length of a former nobleman .
- To further confuse things, directions are given in a unit of measurement known as a vara, which is apparently based on the arm length of a former nobleman from some time and some .
News & Articles
- VARA Gallery opens in downtown Aurora
A three-liter bottle of 1972 vintage Bordeaux sat breathing on the bar of VARA Gallery, an adequate accent to an evening of fine art and high design in the burgeoning Aurora art scene. “I’m also a sommalier, and so we do a lot of wine cellar design,” said Megan Paul, one of VARA Design’s two owners. “Kitchens and baths and everything else, but wine cellars are a speciality.” And if that’s not ...
June 15, 2013 - The Beacon News