- n place or situation affording some advantage (especially a comprehensive view or commanding perspective)
- n the quality of having a superior or more favorable position
the experience gave him the advantage over me
- From the vantage of MST3K 's lonely Satellite of Love, pop culture was hell, and heaven too.
- From any vantage point, the situation is grim.
- The stand lets you take two nearly identical shots from slightly different vantage points; 3D images result from this marriage of "left-eye" and "right-eye" shots.
News & Articles
- Residents safely escape Vantage Villa apartment fire
All residents were safe and accounted for early Thursday evening after fire ravaged several apartments at Vantage Villa on the Clark Fork River east of Missoula.
June 14, 2013 - Missoulian
- Extreme Negotiations
Jeff Weiss is a partner at Vantage Partners where he leads the Sales Effectiveness consulting practice. Jeff has 25 plus years of experience consulting to Vantage's F500/G1000 clients, helping them to define their Go-To-Market strategies; grow the...
June 14, 2013 - The Conference Board
- Vantage Career Center Installs Solar Panels
One career tech center in our area is taking extra steps in providing clean and efficient energy. Workers started installing solar panels last week to provide Vantage Career Center in Van Wert with solar energy.
June 10, 2013 - Your Hometown Lima Stations
- Stephen Hadley in FOXNews
We haven't worked out the details of his schedule at this point in time, but from his vantage point, if you listen to what he said, he has no reason not to go,Hadley said in broadcast interviews Sunday. "Because what he has said is we need...
- Avi Dichter in International Herald Tribune
Those same (intelligence) arms in the US are apt to make a mistake and declare that the Palestinians have fulfilled their commitments, which would carry with it very serious consequences from Israel's vantage point,Dichter said.
- Martin Scorsese in Hollywood Reporter
...initially laughing off the query, Scorsese said he had nothing more to add to the genre before revealing that he and Robert De Niro were talking about "something that has to do with that world. No doubt about it. But it's from the vantage...