- a relating to or operating by means of valves
- The doctors examined post-mortem tissue from 27 patients who had had valvular heart disease.
- When questioned as to her complaint, she stated whiningly: 'I have an auriculo-valvular disease,' a 'diagnosis' which, in conjunction with the attending parental .
- If neglected, gonorrhea may do irreparable damage to primary sex organs, may cause valvular heart disease, rheumatism of the knees.
News & Articles
- New long-term data reinforce safety profile of Pradaxa® for stroke prevention in AF
INGELHEIM, Germany--(BUSINESS WIRE)--For media outside of the US, the UK & Canada only New long-term data from the RELY-ABLE® study, the long-term extension of the pivotal RE-LY®i trial of Pradaxa® (dabigatran etexilate) in patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation (AF), were today published online in Circulation,1 the journal of the American Heart Association. Pradaxa® is the only ...
June 17, 2013 - Business Wire