- n the quality of being valid and rigorous
- n the quality of having legal force or effectiveness
- n the property of being strong and healthy in constitution
- Mainstream media types may gripe about the absence of safeguards ensuring the validity of news reported by the blogosphere, but nowhere are the merits of citizen journalism more .
- The European Union challenges the validity of such a law, and it is never enforced.
- PTI: There are questions about the validity of the 2005 elections which returned you to power.
News & Articles
- Bite-mark evidence derided as unreliable in courts
Critics are questioning its scientific validity and the qualifications of those paid to testify about it.
June 17, 2013 - Portland Press Herald
- Details: FTC v. Actavis
This case is an antitrust challenge to an increasingly common practice in the pharmaceutical industry. Brand-name companies faced with generic competition pay the would-be competitor an amount of money to stay out of the market. The payment comes in the form of settling a dispute over the validity or infringement of the brand-name company’s patent. [...]
June 17, 2013 - SCOTUSblog
- Validity CTO to Address Mobile ID and Cloud Data Leakage at MoSo
Sebastien Taveau, CTO of Validity Sensors, Inc., the leader in Natural ID™ authentication fingerprint sensors, will be participating in a panel as well as speaking at the influenti
June 12, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Douglas Kmiec in 570 News
A school quite properly may conclude that allowing an oath or belief-affirming requirement, or an outside conduct requirement, could be divisive for student relations and inconsistent with the basic concept that a view's validity should be tested... Anthony Kennedy http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Kennedy&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGQbbuNSnLY4hujz2KnDgekj1y3kg The Associated Press http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5irL_-2G2z2zwGWMrKD-ebazXUNtgD9GKDVOG0&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGQFcgbfAwCWY3Jw2u_xbuLec9CVg Jun 28, 2010
107052 140257 validity If they were concerned about the validity of those public acts, they would have been more inclined to put matters on hold," Kmiec said. "They fully realize people are going to be relying on these public licences, changing their plans and...
- Nolan Ryan in Boston Herald
With the way pitching is being used nowadays, I think it probably lessens the chance of it,Ryan said Thursday in a national conference call. "I think there's some validity to that sentiment, because every time you go to the pen, it...