- r with valor; in a valiant manner
he fought valiantly until the end
- PTI's list of the men and women whose power, talent or moral example is transforming the world: Where Is the Class of 2004? Joel Stein valiantly goes in search of the influentials on .
- From England's Beowulf to Japan's Momotaro, every culture on earth celebrates the hero who travels far, endures hardships, fights valiantlyand emerges victorious.
- After Hammerstein's death from cancer in 1960, Rodgers valiantly plowed on.
News & Articles
- Google Glass – Spare the Hate And Spoil The Promise
It’s human nature to fear the unknown. While a few brave pioneers will valiantly traverse unchartered waters, as a whole our species will pick up pitchforks versus embracing that which is new and different. Case in point; Google Glass. The wearers already have derogatory terms in place, Tumblr sites are already showcasing demographic disparities in its wearers, and everyone has written off this ...
June 10, 2013 - RetailSolutionsOnline
- Novak Djokovic's French Open Loss to Rafael Nadal Will Not Stop Star's Momentum
Novak Djokovic fought valiantly to end Rafael Nadal 's monopoly at Roland Garros , but he ultimately lost in a grueling, five-set classic. Although Djokovic will be a spectator during the French Open final, there's no reason for him to feel any shame in falling to a fellow legend. Djokovic nearly pulled off the unthinkable, as he almost bested Nadal on the clay courts where he has made his ...
June 7, 2013 - Bleacher Report