- r in a vague way
he looked vaguely familiar
- A 24-year-old Brooklyn musician named Michael Gregory has combined a number of evening news broadcast clips and turned them into a vaguely acceptable faux RB series called Auto .
- It's one thing to portray a vaguely Eastern European, naively anti-Semitic, sexist, insensitive but somehow lovable lout.
- Joe's reality begins to fall apart, and a mysterious, vaguely mystical substance called Ubikavailable in a handy spray canappears to be the only thing that can stabilize it.
News & Articles
- Monsters University is a lively lesson about perseverance
Ratatouille , like most of Pixar's feature films, has supporters who think it's a masterpiece. As brilliant as Brad Bird's direction and visual style are in that film, the story has always left me vaguely pissed off. And now, thanks to Monsters University , the new prequel to Monsters, Inc. , there's a chance to show exactly why. That's because Monsters University is Ratatouille 's opposite.
June 22, 2013 - Isthmus
- Why I Shamed An Employer For Posting A Penny-Pinching Job Ad And What You Can Learn From It
Yesterday, I saw a link on Twitter to a posting for a "Social Media Maven." Curious - I vaguely knew of the woman who had posted it and her coaching business - I clicked on it. The ad asked for someone who had "fantastic technical skills, serious attention to detail and deadlines, and you need to be great at writing sound bites. But more than that, we want someone who adores social media ? you ...
June 21, 2013 - Forbes
- Artists offer fresh takes on traditional Judaica
What do you call a creature that looks vaguely like a cross between a penguin and a miniature robot, made from a discarded wooden shoehorn and intricately arranged, disassembled circuit breakers?
June 20, 2013 - J Weekly
- Russell Brand in TIME
I've just been invited to do it,Brand said in a telephone interview from London. "It'll be good to preside over what is sure to be only vaguely coordinated televised insanity."
- Ted Johnson in Forbes
He was vaguely acknowledging that he was aware of what happened,Johnson said, "and he wanted to just kind of let me know that he knew."
- Stavros Dimas in Reuters South Africa
The declaration by President bush basically restates the US classic line on climate change -- no mandatory reductions, no carbon trading and vaguely expressed objectives,EU Environment Commissioner Stavros Dimas said in a statement, according...