- a of or relating to the vagina
- Women who cannot or choose not to take estrogen risk vaginal problems if they are not having sexual relations on a regular basis.
- The vaginal secretions produced during sexual arousal, he wrote, keep the virus from penetrating the vaginal walls.
- The new study showed that BLT mice were susceptible to vaginal HIV infection, just like humans, and that the symptoms of their infection looked a lot like they did in people a .
- Panos Zavos in KOLD-TV
Zavos says, "Placing the semen inside the vaginal cavity when they receive it is not a rocket engineer's type of a procedure. But, in spite of that, we warn them that artificial insemination is a physician-prescribed procedure."
- Sharon Stone in Fashion Monitor Toronto
Young people talk to me about what to do if they're being pressed for sex. I tell them what I believe - oral sex is a hundred times safer than vaginal or anal sex,Sharon Stone said. "If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of...
- Anthony Kennedy in The Argus
The Act does not restrict an abortion procedure involving the delivery of an expired fetus,Kennedy wrote in his opinion. "The Act, furthermore, is inapplicable to abortions that do not involve vaginal delivery (for instance, hysterotomy or...