- s shaped in the form of the letter V
- The v-shaped bone turned out to be the lower jaw of a fish, but not any fish Neil Shubin had ever seen.
News & Articles
- Goshen Theater's future depends on sale, funding
Many things can stand out to visitors as they drive down Main Street — The 1800s architecture, the elegant and prominent county courthouse or the historic police booth. But the one thing that screams, “GOSHEN” is the bright and blinky V-shaped marquee of the Goshen Theater.
June 23, 2013 - Goshen News
- Donald Kohn in Wall Street Journal
I don't think a V-shaped recovery is the most likely outcome this time around,Mr. Kohn said in a speech at the National Association for Business Economics annual meeting in St. Louis. "All told, I expect that the recovery in US economic...
- Joe Biden in Guardian Unlimited
The idea that we're not building new Humvees with the V-shaped things is just crap. Kids are dying that don't have to die,Biden said, adding "Second thing is, we're going to shove it down his throat."
- Pranab Mukherjee in Economic Times
Economists used to tell us last year that the global economy will make a V-shaped recovery. That is, it will turnaround very quickly,he recalled opening the US-India CEO Forum with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton here Tuesday.