- n a city in central New York
- n an ancient city on the north coast of Africa (northwest of Carthage); destroyed by Arabs around 700 AD
- Michael Arcuri in ReadMedia (press release)
Congressman Michael Arcuri said: "We have always known that Oneida County and Utica residents could not shoulder the entire cost of these necessary repairs alone. I would like to thank Governor Paterson for working with Senator Schumer and me to see...
- Terry Crews in Kansas City Star
The Colts have that horseshoe on the side of their helmet. When I got up I couldn't understand why they had a U on their helmet. I thought we were playing Utica,Crews says.
- Shooter Jennings in RTE.ie
Writing on Tweeter, Jennings said: "Asked Drea to marry me on stage tonight. I'm a lucky man. I'll never forget Utica, NY."