- n an implement for practical use (especially in a household)
- Right now he's down to one nice pen, one mechanical pencil and one spork, although he counts that last utensil as part of a camping cooking set that includes two pots.
- While at Trotter's, where he was promoted to sous chef, he filed the first of his 38 kitchen-utensil patents.
- Van Bruggen thought the gray made it look too much like a serving utensil.
News & Articles
- Readers Feel...
(WPBN) A Good Samaritan and a common kitchen utensil are being credited with saving a Michigan baby's life. Two weeks ago Bill Hogenson of Ludington was working outside with his son when he overheard a frightening conversation.
June 11, 2013 - KAMR Amarillo
- Troy Newman in LifeNews.com
Davis gave us a very specific eyewitness account about the incident,Operation Rescue president Troy Newman told LifeNews.com. "Sella looked up at Ms. Davis, then picked up a utensil and stabbed the baby in the left ribcage, twisting the...
- Boris Johnson in guardian.co.uk
It is time to stop using pain as the chief utensil by which people are encouraged to use public transport,Johnson said.
- Andrea Zittel in San Diego Union Tribune
Mine is a small social vision, not grand like in the early 20th centuryZittel says. "As small as a utensil. Something we take for granted."