- n duct through which urine is discharged in most mammals and which serves as the male genital duct
- The patient needs a catheter (a plastic tube) through the urethra for a few days to permit urination, but has far less discomfort than with older procedures and is in much less .
- The plastic bag was deflated and, with its tubes, pulled out through the urethra and the incision without further surgery.
- Also, because the walnut-size prostate surrounds the urethra--the tube through which urine passes from the bladder--some of the sphincter muscle that controls the flow of urine may .
News & Articles
- How to Not Urinate for 11 Hours
Modern reproductive health laws remain contingent on elected officials' willingness to feed catheters up their urethras.
July 3, 2013 - The Atlantic
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in San Francisco Chronicle
Louis-Dreyfus explains, "It was our last night there and I was on edge anyway because there are deadly snakes there and things that can crawl up your urethra and grow in your body.......... We were going back to our room...... and my husband and I...
- Ernst Grafenberg in Independent
Described as "an erotic zone located on the anterior wall of the vagina along the course of the urethra that would swell during sexual stimulation," GrÃ¤fenberg said he had found the most important in a series of "erotogenic spots" located all...