- n an ester of carbamic acid
- Indeed, petroleum is prohibited in the carpeting (which is instead held together by soy-based urethane).
- Du Pont's latest dividend from Carothers' research is rubberlike urethane foam, used in a wide variety of end products from furniture to falsies.
- A fire that may have started in the urethane padding of Pates' cell pumped oily black smoke throughout the jail, killing 28 prisoners and injuring 60 other people, including fire .
News & Articles
- Maclan's "Original" Solid Urethane Flume Ride Wheel Reduces Maintenance Costs for ...
Lakeland, FL - Maclan's "Original" Solid Urethane Flume Wheel reduces cost and down time for wheels exposed to water. Flume Rides started popping up in amusement parks and state fairs in the early 1960s. Traditional flume ride wheels of that period were designed with pneumatic tires and metal hubs. Over time, the metal hub would become oxidized, sometimes even causing damage to the ride ...
June 6, 2013 - ThomasNet