- n the official literary language of Pakistan, closely related to Hindi; widely used in India (mostly by Moslems); written in Arabic script
News & Articles
- People in business earn career milestones
Shamshad Sanaullah recently joined the Naperville office of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. Sanaullah works with both first-time and single-family residential buyers and sellers. Sanaullah speaks fluent Hindi, Punjabi, and Urdu and can be reached at 630-940-7011 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The DuPage Habitat for Humanity Board of Directors has appointed David W. Neary ...
June 13, 2013 - The Naperville Sun
- Ayman al-Zawahri in NEWS.com.au
The Egyptian-born Zawahiri says he picked English because he "wants to speaks directly to the Pakistani people and chose English because he cannot speak Urdu".
- Bipasha Basu in Hindustan Times
It is really tough because I don't really understand Urdu. But I'm never one to shun the urge to learn. I think it's great fun. And my director, Rahul Dholakia, is very patient and chilled out,Bipasha says.
- Jiah Khan in Siasat Daily
Jiah said, "I must admit it was a bit of a problem. Aamir got me an Urdu dialogue coach, Athar Nawaz who guided me. And each time I'd be stuck with a line, Aamir helped me out. My mom came down from London during the shooting. Since she speaks Urdu...