- r with resolute determination
- Movies such as Das Boot (1981), 2004's Der Untergang (The Downfall) and Sophie Scholl (2005) explored the experience through an unwaveringly critical lens.
- For 70% of its way it is straight as a die; one 13-mile stretch marches as unwaveringly as a Roman road.
- In 1994 this infrastructure lent itself to genocide, which was systematically planned by the extremist Hutu government and was unwaveringly implemented by obedient local authorities.
News & Articles
- Doctor supports Medicaid expansion in state
I am a physician in central Nebraska. Every day, I am confounded by private insurance companies dictating how I should practice medicine. While I am not advocating for socialized medicine, I am unwaveringly in favor of Governor Heineman moving forward to put in place the Medicaid expansion to the Affordable Care Act.
July 12, 2013 - Grand Island Independent
- Ron Dellums in KTVU San Francisco
-- Oakland Mayor Ron Dellums said Friday that he's "incredibly, extraordinarily, unwaveringly proud" of the way city residents responded to the involuntary manslaughter conviction for former BART police Officer Johannes Mehserle for the death of...
- Wen Jiabao in Boston Globe (registration)
Against that background, Wen told a news conference: "To be resolute is to unwaveringly push forward reform and opening up and take a Socialist path with Chinese characteristics. There will be difficulties as we move ahead, but we cannot stop....
- Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone in Inter Press Service (subscription)
The Church wishes to expand its action to other areas, without limitations, to contribute unwaveringly to the well-being of the Cuban people,said Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, Vatican secretary of state, in his homily at a mass celebrated in...