- s openly distrustful and unwilling to confide
- In the wary balancings of power that have gone on since Stalin died, Bulganin has a unique qualification: his experience as liaison man between the untrusting masters of the .
- At this time, Khrushchev dared not make a bid for full power; the cunning and untrusting old hands around the Presidium were united by one resolvenot to let one man get such .
- Instead, the little men of the National Assembly brought France down to their own untrusting, untrustworthy level.
News & Articles
- Miami Mazda owners discover benefits of dealership service center
MIAMI, Dec. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The car service industry tends to leave many people cold and untrusting. With so few drivers possessing the knowledge and expertise on what makes vehicles run well – or, more importantly, what makes them fail to do so –...
Dec. 13, 2013 - PR Newswire
- Richard Nixon in Telegraph.co.uk
Like any working mother, she's extended in five different directions,says Nixon. "When the series started Miranda was so cynical and untrusting that she was great fun to play, but I had nothing in common with her. As she's evolved and...
- Greg Kinnear in Toronto Star
I was so taken with the spirit of the guy and what intrigued me the most was I felt like I didn't like this guy necessarily,Kinnear says. "I felt he was prickly, I felt he was untrusting. He was very rigid and he was stubborn and all of...
- Nicky Hager in Stuff.co.nz
Hager said he was pleased to see Dr Tucker "knows the difference between security and democracy. I think the SIS has just passed through one of its bad periods with the Zaoui case, which leaves it with a public justifiably sceptical and untrusting....