- s temperamentally disinclined to talk
- When the returns came in late election night, Greece's handsome Premier Constantine Karamanlis was tired, unshaven, untalkative.
- Carter Administration officials are remarkably untalkative about the record rates, evidently in hopes that the developing downturn will become known as the Volcker Recession .
- When a Senate committee pressed him for the details, Maurice was as untalkative as ever: he ducked 18 questions without bothering to invoke the Fifth Amendment.
- Calvin Hill in SportingNews.com
Asked to analyze his teammate, Calvin Hill responded: "It would be unfair to analyze Duane because I've never considered him unusual or untalkative. I have found him cordial and warm. We've even discussed history and philosophy. That's more than you...