- r in a constant and steadfast manner
an unswervingly loyal man
- r without swerving; in a direct and unswerving manner
the ship travelled unswervingly through the night
- Ever since the business with the monasteries, the Caven dishes have been unswervingly Protestant.
- He's just unswervingly committed to the position that I am a complete tool.
- He would be self-reliant but unswervingly loyal to the state, a faithful fanatic who would "neither seek fame or gain nor fear hardship or death, but toil body and soul for the .
News & Articles
- China to ease IPO process but intensify audits to prevent 'junk stocks' - regulator
China's top securities regulator reiterated commitments to easing the government's control over the initial public offering (IPO) process on Tuesday, but said the government will also intensify its auditing of companies hoping to list. "We will unswervingly push forward stock issuance registration system reform and truly give power to the market and investors," Xiao Gang, chairman of the China ...
Nov. 19, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! Finance
- Hu Jintao in Xinhua
We will pursue an independent foreign policy of peace and unswervingly follow the path of peaceful development and a win-win strategy of opening up,Hu said Monday when meeting the press.
- Wen Jiabao in Xinhua
Let me tell you in unequivocal terms that China will remain committed to the path of peaceful development, unswervingly pursuere form and opening-up, and continue to adhere to an independent foreign policy of peace,Wen said at a debate in the...