- a not furnishing support or assistance
- Wade of a right to abortion -- he has called Roe an "unconstitutional decision" -- and unsupportive of arguments favoring a right to homosexual conduct.
- In experiments, the presence of a friend decreased physiological stress responses in subjects performing difficult mental tasks, whereas unsupportive social situations increased .
- Some students blame not only inadequate counseling but also unsupportive campus environments for undergraduate mental-health problems.
- James Dobson in Forbes
However, Dobson spoke out against the idea of a third party even if "both Democratic and Republican nominees are known to be entirely unsupportive of the sanctity of human life, the institution of marriage and other aspects of the pro-moral...
- Dita Von Teese in FOXNews
I get the impression he thinks I was unsupportive,Dita told Britain's Sunday Telegraph. "But the truth is I wasn't supportive of his lifestyle, and someone else came along who was."
- Ehud Olmert in Reuters
I know better than most how dangerous the terrorists are, how dangerous Hamas is, how unyielding they are, how unsupportive they are of the peace process,Olmert said in a speech in English. "But at the same time, I know that for the first...