- s spotlessly clean and fresh
the unsullied snow of mountains
- s (of reputation) free from blemishes
his unsullied name
- Very few sports remain unsullied by crass commercialization and the spectre of drug abuse.
- The Hubble telescope has been beaming back pristine images that are unsullied by atmospheric haze or turbulence.
- The war memorial commemorates those braves whose valor was as unsullied as the white stone that bears their names.
News & Articles
- An Exotic Island Paradise No One Has Heard Of: Raffles Praslin In The Seychelles
“Edenic” may be a travel writing cliché, but there’s no getting around it here: The 100 or so islands that make up the Seychelles feel like the original Paradise—lush, unsullied, and profoundly tranquil. There’s a languid innocence here, an out-of-time feeling. Yet the Seychelles don’t hold the same place in our collective imagination that other far-flung islands like Bali and Bora Bora do. That ...
July 8, 2013 - Forbes
- Ignacio Bunye in ABS CBN News
The Department of Justice shall not hesitate to uphold the law against anyone who crosses the line. The absolute loyalty of the military and police to the Constitution is unsullied. Normalcy prevails in all corners of the archipelago,said...
- President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo in Sun.Star
There are "absolutely no political deals involved, the supremacy of justice is unsullied," President Arroyo said. "This is simply a matter of humane consideration.AFP
- George Kennan in Barre Montpelier Times Argus
It is hard to come up with a short description better than the one George Kennan wrote in 1950: "If our purposes and undertakings here at home are decent ones, unsullied by arrogance or hostility toward other people or delusions of superiority, then...