- a free
a man with a mule got my car unstuck
the gears locked in second and would not come unstuck
- s thrown into a state of disorganization or incoherence
price programs became unstuck because little grain was available
- Desmond (Henry Ian Cusick) has been experiencing premonitions of the future since becoming "unstuck in time" (a la Slaughterhouse Five) earlier in the series.
- In both cases, somebody taught the child a rule, but the rule against pushing has a stickiness about it, one that resists coming unstuck even if someone in authority countenances it.
- Long as they may cling to the wall, they may make many comfortable notions come unstuck.
News & Articles
- Park rangers provide tips for driving on the beach
Cape Henlopen State Park hosted several workshops about driving on the beach. Attendees learned the rules and regulations, got tips for safe driving, hot to avoid getting stuck and how to get unstuck.
June 26, 2013 - Delaware Coast Press
- Juventus Transfer Tracker: Latest Bianconeri News and Rumours
This summer is a pivotal time for Juventus as it will surely define whether they are capable of taking the side from being a dominant force in Italy to serious contenders in Europe once again. The Bianconeri enjoyed a successful return to the Champions League, finishing top of their group that included champions Chelsea and Shakhtar Donetsk . The Old Lady came unstuck when they met eventual ...
June 24, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Leo Barry in NEWS.com.au
You'd be naive to think that some players wouldn't be using ice,Barry said. "Ice is more of an epidemic right now in society than heroin and a lot of people have come unstuck under it's influence. Hopefully everything that happened...