- a not stained
An apron keeps his clothing unstained
- s not having a coating of stain or varnish
- s without soil or spot or stain
- s (of reputation) free from blemishes
- Because he remained unstained by the events in Beijing on the fateful June 4, it was widely assumed that Jiang would benefit from any official reassessment of .
- Kemal has stepped from the crucible of conflicting calumnies with an unstained reputation.
- Only we cannot say we did not know that atrocities were being committed, a people exterminated and a land destroyed in our name, all in order to preserve unstained our "honor.
- Danish Kaneria in Telegraph.co.uk
It is thought Westfield is denying the allegations, and on Saturday Kaneria said: "My cricketing career is completely unstained and I'm surprised at such allegations."
- Ralph Recto in ABS CBN News
My service in government is of public record. It is one unstained by any charge of corruption or wrongdoing,Recto said in a statement, reacting to reports that OsmeÃ±a did not want to be part of a senatorial slate with a former administration...
- Sayyid Qutb in Ynetnews
It cleanses this history from all the filth they tried to attribute to their prophets. In fact, we can hardly find an Israelite prophet who was left unstained by this filth,Qutb said in the article.