- s unpleasant to look at
- But the mystery has been how to eliminate the virus while it's hiding, before it produces unsightly symptoms.
- To minimize unsightly ports it eliminates the Ethernet and Firewire slots.
- Americans are tired of being called obese, tired of the stock footage on the local news channel of headless people with unsightly bulges and tummy rolls (wait, was that me?).
- Kofi Annan in FOXNews
The findings in today's report must be deeply embarrassing to us all,Annan said in a briefing to the 15-nation Security Council. "The Inquiry Committee has ripped away the curtain, and shone a harsh light into the most unsightly corners of...
- Marie Trainer in National Post
You're in the middle of a lovely town and you've got this unsightly thing in the middle of it,Trainer said. "It doesn't help anything. The occupiers need to leave and the flags need to come down."
- Bantu Holomisa in Independent Online
Whoever is employed to keep the road clean and cut the grass has neglected the job. The dirt and scrap accumulating along this highway is not only unsightly, but also poses a safety hazard for motorists,said Holomisa.