- v draw from a sheath or scabbard
the knight unsheathed his sword
- The bullet is designed to unsheathe its claws once inside the victim's body and tear it to pieces.
- In London, where she is appearing in the ice show, Rose Marie, Barbara Ann demurely declined to unsheathe the first claw, but her pressagent let go a swipe: "Barbara Ann is .
- He pays them, and they are ready to unsheathe their swords.
News & Articles
- Samsung builds a social networking app around S Pen doodles
For those who actually unsheathe the S Pen from their Samsung device from time to time (unlike yours truly ), there's now away to flaunt your stylus-ing prowess in public. The company has just launched PEN.UP, a social networking app dedicated to digital artwork from suitably-equipped Galaxy devices . Like any good sharing app, you can set up a personal feed containing your own sketches, group ...
Oct. 2, 2013 - Engadget
- Reynato Puno in GMA news.tv
During the SC's summit from July 16 to 17, Chief Justice Reynato Puno said that it was time to "unsheathe the unused power" of the judiciary to protect the rights of Filipinos, especially the "right to life."
- Robert Gates in Africasia
Success to a large extent will depend less on imposing one's will on the enemy or putting bombs on target -- though we must never lose our will or ability to unsheathe the sword when necessary,Gates said.