- s not bound by shackles and chains
- Nevertheless, I'm pleased to see that the "permanent campaign" is over and Clinton is unshackled from the tyranny of the polls.
- The press, which was partly unshackled last month, successfully won an end to all censorship.
- Sleep is supposed to be the kingdom of our own monsters, that nightscape where the id, unshackled by scruple, runs wild and plays out every dreamer's scenarios of fear fulfillment.
- Mark Cuban in Dallas Morning News
We are definitely talking,Mr. Cuban said in an e-mail. "He [Mr. Rather] wants to be unshackled and free to go after real news without corporate constraint."
- Herb Kelleher in Bizjournals.com
Southwest Airlines has been a bonanza in markets where we are allowed to offer unbridled, unconstrained, unshackled, low-fare service -- not only by increasing traffic, but by creating a boon to local economic development,Kelleher said....
- Manmohan Singh in Khaleej Times
In the past we shackled them (Indians) with rules and regulations. Regrettably, in many areas, we continue to do so even today. Even where we have unshackled them on paper, we are yet to do so in practice,Singh added.