- s not self-conscious
she grew up with him in unselfconscious friendship
- For the picture has a curiously unselfconscious manner about it, an air of not being completely aware of its own subtexts or largest intentions, of being innocently open to .
- He loves to talk (he does so with unselfconscious self-absorption), to expatiate in professorial detail (with the slightest hint of a lisp).
- Luckily, amidst all these depressing encounters, there emerges a portrait of a smart, funny young woman struggling to find herself, written with the unselfconscious, often .
News & Articles
- First Listen: 'Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros'
On its third album, the band conveys joy amid massively unselfconscious celebrations of community and optimism. Throughout, singer Alex Ebert mixes mission-statement anthems with more hard-bitten tracks in which happiness goes hand-in-hand with the real-world struggles that make music meaningful.
July 15, 2013 - NPR
- Hans-JÃ¼rgen Papier in Washington Post
Collecting such data directly encroaches on a citizen's rights, given that fear of being observed ...... can prevent unselfconscious personal communication,presiding judge Hans-Juergen Papier said in his ruling.
- Elizabeth II in China Post
Dean of Windsor, Bishop David Conner, praised the queen for "calmness, serenity and stillness," and said, "Your Majesty, not so much through word as by unselfconscious good example, you encourage us, you give us heart."
- Eric Yoffie in Jerusalem Post
...the recent biennial meeting of Reform Jews in San Diego, Rabbi Eric Yoffie, president of the Union for Reform Judaism, told more than 5,000 attendees that "Israel is the only place where a Jew can be a Jew in a completely unselfconscious...