- According to Mossad, Jibril dined with al-Kassar at a Paris restaurant and secured a reluctant promise of assistance in planting a bomb aboard an as yet unselected American .
- The research team, still unselected: a medical officer who is an immunologist, a researcher experienced in handling viruses, an epidemiologist, possibly a biochemist.
- What he has not demonstrated is how to achieve comparable learning with an unselected group of immature learners whose motivations are drastically affected by the attitudes around .
News & Articles
- Lakers News: Signing Elias Harris Is Step in Right Direction for L.A.
According to Eric Pincus of t he Los Angeles Times , the Los Angeles Lakers signed rookie Elias Harris to a two-year, minimum-salary contract. The Lakers signed Harris to their summer league squad after he went unselected at the 2013 NBA draft. Harris may not be a high-profile player, but this signing is a step in the right direction for the Lakers. Harris, 24, was one of the top junior ...
Aug. 15, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Sam Allardyce in ic Newcastle.co.uk
On the prospect of Barton facing City, Allardyce added: "I would have hoped not. I'd be hopeful the present form of the players who are fit would mean that he might be fit to be unselected!" "That would be a nice scenario for me . . . to get...
- David Healy in MedPage Today
Our main finding is that unselected sets of placebo-controlled trials of antidepressants show evidence for an increased relative risk of aggressive behaviors on treatment, although such outcomes apply to only a small subset of patients,wrote...