- a not aged or processed
- s without salt or seasoning
- s not tried or tested by experience
unseasoned artillery volunteers
- While examining Levy's laptop for clues, an unseasoned sergeant mangled her Internet search history, forcing a month-long delay before police were able to discover that she may .
- His deteriorating health, says a friend, tipped the job to Abdullah over the unseasoned Hamzah, who might have been seen as his American mother's puppet.
- Once again the stone came in unseasoned and without regard for the original lie of the rock.
News & Articles
- Eggplant-mozzarella stacks
Serves 4 3 large eggplant, cut in 1/2-inch rounds (to make 36 slices) 1 cup olive oil Salt and pepper, to taste 6 cups fresh tomato sauce 2 cups grated Parmesan 12 basil leaves 1 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced 1 1/4 cups unseasoned panko 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
June 17, 2013 - Boston Globe