- r without scruples
she unscrupulously uses her charm to make men do what she wants
- Last week his Cuban father charged in a letter to Attorney General Janet Reno that the boy is being "unscrupulously manipulated.
- Toussaint himself was taken unscrupulously by ruse, and imprisoned in Franceto be mourned in lines by Wordsworth.
- Seldom has a prodigy been so unscrupulously exploited.
- President Felipe CalderÃ³n in New York Times
Responding to the killings on Tuesday, Mr. CalderÃ³n said, "These contemptible events are proof of how unscrupulously organized crime operates, attacking innocent lives, and they can only strengthen us in our determination to banish this singular...
- Josee Verner in Bloomberg
The bill clarifies what is legal and what is not,Canada's heritage minister, Josee Verner, told reporters in Ottawa today. "It shows our willingness to not be complacent in the face of those who use new technologies to unscrupulously steal...
- Troy King in The Birmingham News - al.com
We contend that these defendants were operating a massive scheme that reached across our nation and unscrupulously targeted frightened and desperate consumers,Attorney General Troy King said in the statement.