- But to some minds Khaldei although unschooled and dismissive of any claim to being an "artist" may have had the aesthetic edge, with his intuitive sense of theatrical .
- To those unschooled in the universe of women's magazines, Glamour may conjure up a pure lipstick-and-trysts image not dissimilar from that of its competitor Cosmopolitan.
- An unschooled farm boy who called himself the "most common cuss in the world," he rose from upholstery stuffer to general superintendent of a Michigan carriage company, turned .
News & Articles
- Outdoors: Vegan lifestyle, hunting co-exist? It's all in a book
Have you ever tried to chat with a vegetarian about hunting? Most hunters and anglers don't. When they do, it's often a defiant, defensive or occasionally derisive exchange. In the natural world, herbivores are 'prey.' Self-identifying as predators, hunters and anglers tend to be unschooled in inter-species communications.
Oct. 13, 2013 - Detroit Free Press
- Wesley Snipes in International Herald Tribune
I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance,Snipes said.
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in Talk Radio News Service
A particular concern to me is the plight of women and girls. They comprise the majority of the world's unhealthy, unschooled, unfed, and unpaid,said Clinton. "If half the world's population remains vulnerable to economic, political, legal,...
- Jack Lynch in White Plains Journal News
Lynch argues that "by the standards of 1650, Shakespeare really did deserve his B-plus. But as he worked his way into millions of minds around the world in the centuries after his death, he somehow managed to revise standards. He turned 'unschooled'...