- Scholars frequently belittle CNN for its unscholarly haste and supposed shallowness.
- In commenting on Father Weigel's criticism of American Catholic scholarship, your Letters correspondents July 29 made the unscholarly assumption that his strictures touched .
- Imaginations, scholarly and unscholarly, danced to the possibilities hidden in the copper scrolls.
News & Articles
- Howard Levy blows away the stigma of the harmonica
He has heard the jokes and the stereotypes of the harmonica as an unscholarly instrument, a lowbrow artistic device. And then he starts playing, and listeners are wowed by the reach and expression he creates with a harmonica.
Aug. 8, 2013 - Lexington Herald-Leader
- Naledi Pandor in AllAfrica.com
In her recent budget speech, Education Minister Naledi Pandor pointed out that "unscholarly practices ...... do not enhance the profile of the sector".