- a not preventable
- The raw, ugly blisters show up without notice and are unpreventable.
- The carnage may have been the result of a small, unpreventable plot.
- He has been called a modern Ben Gunn, a "stuffed white waistcoat" and even a "flat tire"; but his oratory is unpreventable.
News & Articles
- Stop the gambles
It has been a week of unusual accident news. A deer bolted onto Interstate 90 near the 28th Street ramp on Monday afternoon and knocked over an eastbound motorcyclist. Less than a day earlier, a skateboarder had coasted into an Austin intersection and slammed into a car. The former accident, while odd, was probably unpreventable. [...]
July 5, 2013 - Austin Daily Herald
- Ehud Olmert in Boston Globe
The realignment plan is unstoppable. It is unpreventable. It will be implemented,Olmert told reporters after his first meeting with French President Jacques Chirac.
- Simcha Felder in Bay Ridge Courier
It's no mystery why taxpayers have lost faith in an enforcement system that slaps them with astronomical fines for unpreventable tickets,said Felder.
- Lien Chan in Journal of Turkish Weekly
How to create a peaceful and win-win future through dialogue ...... is the common aspiration of people on both sides, a historical responsibility we must shoulder and an unpreventable public opinion trend,Lien, the first KMT leader to visit...