- s situated at or extending to great depth; too deep to have been sounded or plumbed
unplumbed depths of the sea
- The Internet, which pushes the cost of spreading the word down near zero, could carry this atomizing trend to unplumbed depths.
- The overriding merit of this book is a reminder to the readera reminder that capitalism is a revolutionary force in human affairs offering still unplumbed promise for the future.
- The strange unplumbed affinity between religious exaltation and sex, which was the motif of Rain, has tempted another playwright.
News & Articles
- Lunch links: Graham likes his offense
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests. Former Arizona QB Nick Foles is now the Man with the Philadelphia Eagles. Arizona State coach ...
March 24, 2014 - ESPN Blogs