- s not capable of persuading
- Cheney found the arguments for the combat troop carrier unpersuasive and its problems irredeemable.
- He simply points out that existing research on spanking is unpersuasive.
- Federal officials say it will find their legal logic unpersuasive, though what measures it may recommend, be it disbarment or criminal charges, are uncertain.
News & Articles
- Obama’s Battle for Syria Votes, Taut and Uphill
People on Capitol Hill said the initial campaign for strikes against Syria proved unpersuasive, but administration officials insist the debate will continue when Congress returns from recess.
Sept. 7, 2013 - New York Times
- Ted Strickland in FOXNews
At times, when he wasn't denying having committed the murder, he appears to have admitted doing so,Strickland said. "Spirko's claims that his own lies led to his conviction for an offense that he did not commit are unpersuasive in the face...
- John Paul Stevens in International Herald Tribune
Stevens said the majority opinion was based on "a strained and unpersuasive reading" of the text and history of the Second Amendment, which provides: "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the...
- Barney Frank in International Herald Tribune
The unpersuasive nature of this argument against raising the portfolio caps leads me to believe that the objection to an increase in the cap is ideological,Frank wrote in a letter to Bernanke released Monday.