- s with no people living there
- Those are then topped by a tall "wind farm" an unpeopled latticework of windmills that can provide as much as 20% of the building's electrical power.
- To the young black bull, whose whole world had been the unpeopled, machine-less range, the two jeeps were a startling sight.
- Those are then topped by a tall "wind farm"--an unpeopled latticework of windmills that can provide as much as 20% of the building's electrical power.
News & Articles
- A Carnegie International exhibit depicts "experimental utopias"
Most of photographer Joel Sternfeld's images are, curiously, unpeopled by Bill O'Driscoll Joel Sternfeld's Carnegie International photo series is called Sweet Earth: Experimental Utopias in America. Still, perhaps only half of these 29 large-scale C-prints document someone's attempt to create a thoroughly new and ideal way of life for a large group of people.… [ Read more ] [ Subscribe to the ...
Feb. 26, 2014 - Pittsburgh City Paper
- John Burgoyne in American Heritage
The British general John Burgoyne wrote to his superior after that battle, "The New Hampshire Grants in particular, a country unpeopled and almost unknown in the last war, now abounds in the most active and most rebellious race on the continent and...