- s not divided by partitions
- In addition to letters and presents, the Prime Minister received almond cakes in the shape of a 7 and an 0, and a cake (with green icing) in the shape of an unpartitioned Ireland.
- In place of the usual hallway cubicles, Kahn gave the researchers clear, unpartitioned studio spaces.
- That enables the dome dwellers to live in an uncluttered, unpartitioned hemisphere with enough space below the main living level for bathroom and storage facilities.
News & Articles
- How To Share A Work Space
Many office workers nowadays have to sit jammed together in shared offices or unpartitioned open spaces. What do you do when you're stuck with chattering, distracting neighbors? Here are some steps to take.
Jan. 17, 2014 - Forbes