- s so rude and abusive as to be unsuitable for parliament
- I wouldn't be surprised, however, if a fair number of Senate classicists who are Democrats opposed this on "unparliamentary shortcut" grounds--just as Republican classicists .
- Such unparliamentary procedure, explained the Minute Women, is to prevent being taken over by the Communists, who have even "infiltrated .
- The scene ridiculed Britain's attitude on reparations in unparliamentary language and accused her of acting from sheer cupidity and of forgetting for what purpose the War had .
- Jerzy Buzek in Reuters UK
But one should understand the context in which Kumar mentioned them. Our notice demanding a discussion on Census was against the column 'nationality as declared' in the National Population Register (NPR) form. Gaddar word per se is unparliamentary... Sushma Swaraj http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sushma_Swaraj&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGg7dbIKvz8b7Jy-LAW_x1kRRo1QQ Oneindia http://www.google.com/url?q=http://news.oneindia.in/2010/05/06/bjptenders-apology-over-gaddar-remarks-inparliament.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHuPO291XNEp-69fY_FO_hcdrneVA May 6, 2010
105398 138753 unparliamentary His behaviour towards Mr Rompuy was inappropriate, unparliamentary and insulting to the dignity of the house," Buzek said in a statement.
- Michel Bissonnet in Canoe.ca
I find that this is unparliamentary and hurtful,Bissonnet said.