- a not admitting of pardon
- Jaffar: "In a subject, it's quite unpardonable.
- Liddy had committed one unpardonable sin, or at least that was the story that several members of Congress wanted to believe.
- Success: The one unpardonable sin against one's fellows.
- Praful Patel in Times of India
The frisking was absolutely unpardonable,minister of state for civil aviation Praful Patel said in the Rajya Sabha. "Action will be taken in accordance with the sentiments of the house."
- Pranab Mukherjee in BBC News
Mr Mukherjee said: "We have today handed over to Pakistan evidence of the links with elements in Pakistan of the terrorists who attacked Mumbai (Bombay) on 26 November, 2008. What happened in Mumbai was an unpardonable crime," he said.
- Ronnie Kasrils in The Age
These unpardonable acts bring to the fore the need to intensify the implementation of government's efforts to eradicate poverty and reinforce our housing and service delivery programmes,Intelligence Minister Ronnie Kasrils told the National...